GPS tracker for elders
- GPS localisation / No distance limit
- SOS button with emergency phone (10 minutes per month)
- Geofences alerts In & Out
- iOS and Android Applications / Secure Data
- Battery life time up to 7 days
The box contains a Weenect Silver GPS locator, a USB cable and a water- and shock-resistant protective pouch.
Works with a subscription, from €3.75 a month (for a 2-year prepaid subscription) - Find out more.
In stock, limited quantity
- local_shipping Delivery in 2 to 5 days
- date_range 30 days to change your mind
- assignment 2-year product warranty
- favorite 96% after-sales service satisfaction
- Apple iOS 10.3 or later
- Android 4.1 or later
- Web app for computer and smartphone
- 1700 mA/H; 7 days
- Size and Weight
- 65x40x18mm / 2.36x1.57x0.39inch
- 55g / 2oz
- SIM card included with the product
- GPRS 900 / 1800 MHz
- See the covered countries' list
- 0.511 W/kg
Weenect Silver is a GPS locator for senior citizens connected to a smartphone app. No special installation is required and it works over any distance.
The wearer can alert family, friends or neighbours by clicking once on an SOS button. They will receive an alert on their phone with the precise GPS of the person in question. They can therefore act very quickly.
The locator can also be called in an alert. It has a microphone and a loud-speaker.
Geofences alerts In & Out
Safety geofences can be set (unlimited number). Friends or family are warned when the person enters or exits one. Ideal for anticipating emergencies.
Low battery alert
Lastly, the tracker can function for 7 days without being charged. A low-battery signal is sent to avoid nasty surprises.
Presentation of the Weenect app.
Protective pouch x2€20.00
AC adapter (C)€15.00