Weenect is the leader in GPS family tracking.
Weenect was created by childhood friends Adrien and Ferdinand, and it wasn’t long before Bénédicte, a mum of four, joined them. So the family is at the heart of the start-up.
This explains why they decided to work for the benefit of families across a range of connected objects. The product is a set of GPS trackers connected to a mobile app. There are four trackers available; one for every member of the family: children, elders, the cat and the dog.
Today the Company has a team of 16 people with sales of 15,000 trackers since its inception.
Heads of household
We create products for our loved ones to help give them freedom and peace of mind.
- Adrien Marketing Director
- Bénédicte Sales Director
- Ferdinand Operational Director
- Jonathan Technical Director
- Rachid Customer Service Manager
- Pauline Marketing Manager
- Léa Saleswoman
- Adel Innovation project manager
- Louis Python developer
- Karim Android developer
- Jean-Philippe Python developer
- Tiphaine Customer Service
- Alexis Customer Service
- Jakub Customer Service
- Apply Want to become part of the family?
Our code of conduct
- Quality always comes first
- Do not skimp on safety.
- Always be available for a family member.
- Promote independence and freedom.
- Encourage peace of mind and trust.
- Have a sense of family, under any circumstance.