Weenect is the leader in GPS family tracking.
Launched in 2013 by two childhood friends, the start-up currently has a team of 14 employees and has sold more than 15,000 locators since it started.
Shortly after launching its GPS child tracker and GPS dog collar, Weenect unveiled the first GPS phone for cats and mobile helpline 3.0 for seniors.
Working together for families' happiness.
Heads of household
"We create products for our loved ones to help give them freedom and peace of mind."
- Adrien Marketing Director
- Bénédicte Sales Director
- Ferdinand Operational Director
- Jonathan Technical Director
- Rachid Customer Service Manager
- Mathilde Logistics Manager
- Pauline Marketing Manager
- Sarra Saleswoman
- Marie Saleswoman
- Adel Innovation project manager
- Louis Python developer
- Jean-Philippe Python developer
- Eva Customer Service
- Tiphaine Customer Service
- Alexis Customer Service
- Jakub Customer Service
- Apply Want to become part of the family?
Our code of conduct
- Quality always comes first
- Do not skimp on safety.
- Always be available for a family member.
- Promote independence and freedom.
- Encourage peace of mind and trust.
- Have a sense of family, under any circumstance.